Let's face it... the list of demands on us as women can be a long one. No matter what season of life you are in, we are all familiar with the struggle we all experience trying to balance all of the responsibilities of our multiple roles. But God did not plan for us to go it alone. As women, we are relational to our very cores. The longing for connection, to know and be known, is written in our DNA. It is also at the heart of our Women's Ministry and Battle Ground Foursquare Church. We do life together. We walk together through the life that happens and grow together in the life and freedom that God so richly and abundantly extends. Our heart is to provide a place of connection and refuge for the women of our church and to spread our arms wide to our community with the passionate and relentless love of Jesus. This is a place to come and be loved just as you are. Come join us, we have a place saved just for you.
Leader/Contact: Corrie Ainley 360-907-7926, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tess Dresser 541-786-5075, email@example.com
When: 2nd and 4th Mondays
What: Relationship. Encouragement. Authenticity. Laughter.Come play and pray with a group of moms who understand the moment you are in right now. Whether you are an expectant mom, a mom of toddlers, a mom of teens or a grandma- our doors are open and we hope you can join us. Let's share in this journey so we don't feel like we have to be a mom alone. We have support and friends.Summer Gatherings:
- 404 SW 17th Ave. Battle Ground Wa. 98604
- Coffee, tea, snacks provided each week
- Bring your kids!
Click here to view our calendar for addresses for each of these events!
- Memorial Day: No REAL Moms Gathering
- June 10th @ Corrie Ainley's House (Click here for podcast)
- June 24th, Bubble Day @ Kristen Sickler's Home
- July 8th, Splashpad Day @ Elizabeth Sawczuk's Home
- July 22nd @ Corrie Ainley's Home (Click here for podcast)
- August 12th, Park Day @ Lewisville Park (Meet at playground)
- August 26th: No REAL Moms Gathering
- September 9th: No REAL Moms Gathering
- September 23rd, Fall Launch @ Corrie Ainley's Home