Busy, busy, busy...the list of demands on women today is a long one. With pressures from without and within to conform to society's status quo, it's easy to get lost in the craziness of it all. But God did not plan for us to go it alone. As women, we are relational to our very core. The longing for connection, to know and be known, is written in our DNA. It is also at the heart of our Women's Connections ministry and BG4. We do life together. LIFE: We walk together through the LIFE that happens, and grow together in the LIFE and freedom that God so richly and abundantly extends. Our heart is to provide a place of connection and refuge for the women of our church, and also to spread our arms wide to our community with the passionate and relentless love of Jesus.
1. Our desire is to encourage women to connect. we recognize there is no one way to go about this. There will be diverse entry points for those who are new to walking with God, as well as experiences for those longing for more. We will encourage women where they are in the time they are with us.
2. We believe in a team approach. We are not building a hierarchical structure, but a community of friends who have similar hopes and desires to see women thrive.
3. We encourage a multi-generational, multi-stage environment. Grandmothers, mothers, single women, college age, and young women each have valuable input to enrich the lives of others.
4. We will continue to learn throughout our lifetime. To be a disciple means to be a learner. One of the best ways we learn is through the knowledge and experience of others, whether in spiritual or practical ways. This does not have to be a formal arrangement. We often learn most by simply hanging out together. Each woman has something to offer and something to learn.
5. We believe that ministry opportunities are not limited by gender. In worship and work alongside women and men, we will serve in mutually respectful, healthy ways, honoring the unique contribution of each person.
6. We will embrace all the seasons of a woman's life. Every woman is in a different season that may change tomorrow, or last for many years. Each woman has tremendous value in every season, whether her contribution is much or little.
7. The foundation for all we do is to love one another, just as Christ has loved us.
Another great weekend planned for the women of Clark County! This year our special guest is Marion Ingegneri, pastor in Phoenix, AZ and global women's leader. Don't miss this time to get away and allow the Lord to unveil His promises for you!
CLICK HERE to go to our events page where you can register.